The Liquivision Xen Freediving Computer:
Free Your Mind.
At last, bright color OLED display technology is available in an affordable computer built by a top freediver for freedivers!
Find out more why the Xen is the one and only freediving computer Herbert Nitsch chose for his 800ft world record attempt!
XEN FREEDIVING FEATURES
- Ultra-Readable OLED display even in complete darkness
- Each value on the screen is individually color-customizable
- Intuitive tap-based menu navigation
- Designed by a top Freediver, used by top Freedivers
- Dive logging at four times per second & ultra precise graphing
- Only freediving computer advanced freediving decompression calculation to avoid decompression sickness
- Integrated dive planner to plan nitrox deco after deep dives
- User-Changeable disposable and rechargeable battery
- Resettable stopwatch
- Visual alarms
- Rated to a depth of 200m (656 ft)
Read through our Specifications to find our more about the featuers of the Xen Freediving Computer